Friday, November 29, 2013

Package Tracking = Stalking

Does anyone else do that?? I ordered several super awesome headbands that I desperately want to arrive before I leave for my race.... so naturally, ever-since (is that a word? I just had a really hard time trying to figure out how to write that phrase...every since? ever since?) I got the email saying 'Your package has been shipped!' I have been clicking on that little blue...okay LONG blue number.... probably at least once every hour. I think it worked :) I just checked and they've already left Tampa this morning - about 2 hours away! Please USPS, please bring them tomorrow before noon-ish...

I ABSOLUTELY love Hippie Runner headbands - I bought 2 back when I did the Disney Princess 5k b/c they were at the Expo - and I use those headbands for pretty much every run and they work! They stay in place, they keep my hair out of my face and help keep my flood of sweat in check. 2 yrs later, I'm still using them, but one has a giant coffee stain and the other has red capri-sun juice stains, so I decided (last minute of course) that if I was going to wear a headband in my race on Sunday that I needed new ones. I was disappointed that they weren't going to be at the Space Coast Expo, but they said they would try to rush my order through for me :) (*imagine me squealing & doing a little dance when I read their email*)

I will include more details later - now I've gotta go brave the Walmart lines to try to get a new phone..... we'll see how this goes! eek!

1 comment:

  1. Ben makes fun of me every day about the mail- it's the first thing I do when I come home. I am the worst mail stalker!

    ReplyDelete