Monday, July 15, 2013

New Year's Resolutions...

...in July? Yep! As a teacher, I tend to think of my years as from August to June & July is like a recharging time in between. The past few years I've been really guilty of just letting life happen which always turns into crazy-busy school years - I stay at the school waaaay too late, barely get to see my own kids & have absolutely no time for myself. (The first day of school last year marked an 8 month running drought!)
This year I am resolving to be more time effective! I will read my Bible & pray every morning & run every afternoon! School work will stay at school and the rest of my time will be used with purpose - no more waste....
.....which leads me to this morning's picture..... (this coconut water is probably going to go to waste unless someone can tell me what to mix it with!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment