Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cross-training Tuesday

For the 1st time ever, I actually did some cross-training yesterday. O.M.G. That stationary bike was intense! I really didn't know what I was doing, so I just picked one of the workouts that come with the machine.... I think I climbed a virtual mountain with that thing! ....sorry, no picture, although I'm sure I looked pretty hilarious!
 
Today I will do speed work - I love speed days because I like to go fast! :) Of course, 'fast' is relative - I'm still trying to ease my legs back into things so I don't re-injure. My fastest intervals are between 8 and 8'30. I used to be afraid off that pace, but I when I just went for it one day and tried it, my body realized it was actually possible and it's been getting easier & easier! I just love being able to see/feel results!

I will leave you with my latest new thing - blueberry flavored coffee - Mmmm..... it smelled amazing as it was brewing & it did not disappoint!


What's your favorite 'run'? Long, speed work, tempo, hills (haha)?

Tried anything new lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment