Monday, September 2, 2013

C is for Cookie...

..and cake and candy, and chocolate too! I did it - I made the Rolo Cookies and....... 
they were AMAZING!!

The recipe I followed came from Hungry Runner Girl, but I ended up having to let them cook for a few more minutes. In my oven, 7 minutes @ 350 just wasn't long enough so it ended up being about 9 minutes for perfection! ;)

Sadly, my diet must consist for more than just cookies, cake, candy and chocolate so, I've decided to give meal planning a shot. I know I'm soooo late on this but, better late than never, right?! I'm starting with Tuesday since we're spending today at my mother's house. Here's my 1st attempt at a weekly meal plan:
Monday: Mom's Cookin' :)
Tuesday:  Salad - boiled eggs, sunflower seeds, almond slivers etc. ;)
Wednesday:  Orange Chicken (Trying it for the 1st time - if it works I'll post the recipe!)
Thursday: Grab something (Cameron has SUPER late soccer practice)
Friday: Grab something again thanks to above mentioned SUPER late soccer practice :)
Saturday: Homemade Pizza (ok, well, it's kind of homemade - the dough is from packaged mix)
Sunday: Meal @ Mom's (this may get switched with Saturday, just depends on how the weekend goes)
Now.... let's see if I can stick to it it's time to go grocery shopping so I CAN stick to it! :)

What's your plan for the week?

Oh, you may think I'm crazy, but I noticed something in the air yesterday... as hot as it was... I could still sense it... it's almost Fall y'all! (sorry, had to go southern for a second) I love Fall!!!

What's your favorite season? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment