Wednesday, September 4, 2013

These Shoes Were Made for Runnin'....

'....and that's just what they'll do...'
    I feel like I was really mean to my feet today! They had to endure about 12 hours of work & errands in TERRIBLE shoes! I need to start changing into my tennies as soon as the kids leave! I absolutely love my running shoes - they make me feel faster when I'm doing non-running things in them :)
  As long as today felt, I did have a awesome run - awesome in that I reached one of my own personal mini-goals. I've been easing myself back into running for the past month & today was my first speed day in a while. You may not believe me, but it. Felt. Great! I've also been trying to focus on my breathing (3 in, 2 out) & form.
     Form is the hardest for me to work on alone! I'm reading up on everything I can find, but there's no one to actually help me with it locally!
   I am so proud of myself for pushing through & doing this run today....even though I literally just nodded off working on this!

Where is the strangest place you've fallen asleep?

How do you like your goals - big projects or more of a stepping stone to bigger things approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment