Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mmmmm....Afternoon Coffee Break :)


 + = :)

  Don't know about you guys, but I LOVE afternoon coffee! I just tried that blueberry flavor and it is UH-MAY-ZING! It smelled so good - that was almost enough. Almost. :) I still have A LOT of the day left ahead of me - soccer practice, grade papers, clean my classroom, do homework with my boys and my new least favorite form of torture, about an hour on the stationary bike.
  I don't know why, but I really REALLY REALLY don't like it. BUT, I'm trying to be diverse and cross-train so I can stay balanced. I'll do several strength moves this afternoon as well and those I really enjoy. I think if I were outdoors, riding a real bike, I'd like it. This is sort of like the treadmill to runners but I guess it's more extreme b/c I LOVE running, so treadmilling it is something I'll do because I REALLY want to run.... but I'm not the biggest fan of riding a bike to begin with..... (once, when I was a kid, I fell off one going super fast down a giant hill - ripped my jeans and my knees pretty badly - I guess I still hold a grudge...)

Oh, well - at least I get to DO something today! I'm very grateful that I have the ability to get up and be active, so I'm done complaining. :) .....and I just finished my coffee so break time is over! Time to get started on the rest of my day....


Coffee, tea or other? When do you drink it?

How do you feel about the stationary bike? 

No comments:

Post a Comment